The passion for the World Wide Web keeps growing and growing these days. Businesses realize the benefits of being on the web. If we want to build and expand our business, then it's essential for us to make a good web site, so that people can easily visit our website and know about our business and our product and our services. It is said that first impression is the lasting impression and your website is the first impression to your target potential customers.
The following rules summarize the work of web design experts who are completely familiar with all aspects of web design. In designing the web pages for a website you should adhere to following rules:
1. About Pages: Your website must contain following pages: Feedback is necessary to obtain the suggestions of your visitors.
o Contact us is necessary to establish a relationship between you and your visitors. You should provide your E-MAIL so as visitors should feel that will be given full support.
o About us page should be included in order to publish the information about your organization. This information could be year of setup, country from which you operate etc.
o The home page should be included where links to all the other pages should be provided and the link to the home page should also be given from all the other pages.
2. Neat which means that site should not be overcrowded with too many links.
3. Attractive means that the color selection for WebPages should be as such that it should look nice. The background should be light and the design should be able to catch visitor attention at first look.
4. Professional means that undesired contents should be avoided and all like contents should be placed in proper headings in pages. At first site it should be able to show the visitor their interests for joining your website.
5. Small size of WebPages means that too much flashy content in desire to make webpage look attractive would increase the size which will cause delay in opening at client site. And the visitors will simply avoid surfing these types of websites. So too much unnecessary flashy content should be avoided.
6. Text: Choice of words does not matter what matters is appearance of words in WebPages. Dark texts in light background will be an impressive scheme while dark background unable the visitor to read the text. Those fonts should be chosen which are easily available on every computer. Some of fonts are: Times New Roman, Arial, Courier and Garamond. In the case visitor do not have required font installed on their computer your message will not visible n their computer and which will lose their interest in surfing your website.
7. Grammar: You should be careful in text you write that you should not commit any spelling mistakes that will show your inefficiency. You should check it twice before finalizing the content for your website. You should not make grammatical mistakes as well.
A professional web design company has the design skills and online marketing experience and know-how to create a website that will be an optimum selling tool in the world's largest sales market.