Pricing the land or property too low or too high, selling them before they are physically ready, waiting for a market rebound, these are just some of the drawbacks a seller can encounter during a home sale. Committing these mistakes can be quite costly too - time-, effort- and money-wise.
Why Hire A Real Estate Agent
Keep yourself from experiencing these pitfalls. Here are five (5) reasons why you should hire a realtor.
1. He can make things easier for you. From research, house listing, marketing and promotion, to appointments, negotiations as well as contracts, he can very well ease a big bulk of stress off your shoulders. He will lead you to the right direction where everything can become manageable on your end. You will not need to worry about having to handle all volumes of paperwork - repair requests, buyers' offers or purchase agreements. He does this regularly so you are guaranteed of a quality work without sacrificing your time.
2. He can sell your residence quickly. He's got a wide network of contacts and has a range of exceptional skills to make this happen in a very short period. He has access to the best resources and sophisticated tools to ensure that your home will be viewed by and will receive offers from your target audience. He can attract the right buyers and locate the hottest bids with very less effort.
3. He can set the price correctly in a manner that is most advantageous to you. He has the education and experience to determine your house's true worth. For instance, if you are eyeing to sell your Tagaytay resort to a foreign investor, he is knowledgeable enough to know the ins and outs of the Philippine real estate business that he can give you a range of prices to choose from. For an experienced realtor, he can up your financial outcome as much as 20%.
4. He can negotiate with quiet confidence. Negotiating is a very tricky task especially if you happen to encounter difficult prospective homebuyers. He can save you the hassle of having to deal with them. He can establish a good negotiation ground that is beneficial to both parties involved.
5. He can help in the closing process. This stage is normally lengthy and sometimes complicated. With him by your side, you are assured of a smooth transaction without bumping into any type of complications.