Want to sell your home right away, for the highest profit to you? Discover how to improve on the Realtor's number two sales tool – right after the sign – your sales flyer.
Most real estate agents use a sales flyer template which shows their listings using out-of-date marketing strategies. For some reason, agents do not follow successful Internet marketing sales-copy techniques. They put a pretty house picture in the middle, list the home's features, and finish with a big picture of themselves. But, buyers do not care what your agent looks like! They want to know why your house outshines every other house in the neighborhood. Buyers want to know what your house can do for them!
Internet marketers learned how to grab your attention and motivation you to buy, NOW. How do they do that? They emphasize benefits to the reader. Not features of the product. Internet readers want to know, right away, "What's in it for me?"
The purpose of your flyer, to motivate home buyers to look at your home and to remember it, requires that you spend some time thinking about what's in it for your buyers. Why would they like living in your home? What makes your home better than the other houses for sale in your area?
Marketing Psychology turns features into benefits .
1. Think about why your large back yard benefits the buyer. Instead of saying "large back yard," give a reason to care, such as: Room to play in your large back yard.
2. Why is your patio unique? Does it have a built-in barbeque? Then list the feature as a benefit: Entertain in your private park with built-in barbeque.
3. Why does a buyer care about paint? No painting needed, fresh paint through.
4. Why does a buyer care about new kitchen appliances? No worries, all new kitchen appliances.
5. Great neighborhood? Why? Easy walk to top-rated elementary school and city park.
What's so extraordinary about your house?
Copyright (c) 2005 Jeanette J. Fisher. All rights reserved.